Complaint Review: Progressive Business Publications

• Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: Rich — Mckinleyville California United States of America
Progressive Business Publications
370 Technology Dr Internet United States of America

Progressive Business Publications Safety Compliance Alert scams you into looking a news letter and then you have to decline it afterwords other wise it will cost you $299.00, Internet

I was called by a salesman from Progressive Business Publications and they told me that they would like to send me a copy of there news letter Safety Compliance Alert. I told them I did not want it, but they said it would cost me nothing to look at it.I told them I did not need it because my Insurance company takes care of all my compliance needs.

They insisted on me just taking a look and to get them off the phone I agreed. Time went by and the next thing I know I being called by a third party debt collection agency that is demanding $299.00 for not paying for the suscription to Safety Compliance Alert.

I was told by the agent that I would not recieve any more invoices from Progressive but I just got another one in the mail and this company has no way of talking to a human and I fear before I can get the resolved I will be owing another $299.00, is this legal ???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progressive-Business-Publications/internet/Progressive-Business-Publications-Safety-Compliance-Alert-scams-you-into-looking-a-news-le-1013085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progressive Business Publications