Complaint Review: Progressive Finance

• Reported By: johnlmorgan — Saint Louisville Ohio
Progressive Finance
11629 S. 700 E. Draper, Utah USA

Progressive Finance DO NOT USE PROGRESSIVE FINANCE! Draper Utah

Do not use they guys.  Go to Aarons or Rentacenter instead!!!  I purchased a kitchen table via Progressive Finance. A few weeks later my house burnt down. I had one other rental through Rentacenter (a fridge). When I contacted them, Rentacenter requested a report from the fire department which I gave them. A few days later they called me, apologized about my tragedy and told me that I wouldn't have to pay for the fridge as it was covered in cases of disaster such as a house fire. I contacted Progressive. They said regardless of the fact that I lost my home, they did not insure their products and wanted their $792. Evil.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2014 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progressive-Finance/Draper-Utah-84020/Progressive-Finance-DO-NOT-USE-PROGRESSIVE-FINANCE-Draper-Utah-1138103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progressive Finance