Complaint Review: Progressive Insurance Company

• Submitted: Sat, May 17, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, May 17, 2003

• Reported By:Fort Worth Texas
Progressive Insurance Company
1600 E. Lamar Blvd. Suite #100 Arlington, Texas U.S.A.

Progressive Insurance Company RIP-OFF, the business that doesnt give a dam about the consumer, slow prossessing Arlington Texas

I was at a complete stop at a yield sign, when a lady slammed into the back of me, totaling my car, sending me to the hospital, only to find out 2 weeks later that I had more serious injuries, that was only detected after an MRI, the lady was cited and drove away in her vehicle, which was insured in someone else name, progressive insurance adjustor, was ignorant and uncaring, trying to pull the wool over my eyes, hurried and payed for the car, but could care less about any medical bills, has been 10 months, still having effects from injuries, obtained a lawyer, and now they have been sued, but are still acting like nothing ever happened, they are very uncaring people, I would hate to think of how my family would have been treated if I had died in that accident, I'm sure progressive would not have cared at the least, I hope this is one time they will not prevail, as they need to be heldresponsible for their actions, they're client was insured, and so far I am the only one that has been, physically and financially damamged from it. And will be effected in the long run from my injuries, while their client has gotten off scott free so far, but hopefully not for long. SHAME ON YOU PROGRESSIVE. YOUR ADVERTISEMENT SHOULD INSTEAD OF READING WE WILL BE THERE FOR YOU, AT YOUR CONVIENIENCE, SHOULD INSTEAD READ------IN A WRECK, WHAT THE HECK-WE WON't BE THERE, CAUSE WE DON'T CARE.
JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL

Wanda
Fort Worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2003 01:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progressive-Insurance-Company/Arlington-Texas-76011/Progressive-Insurance-Company-RIP-OFF-the-business-that-doesnt-give-a-dam-about-the-consu-57295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progressive Insurance Company