Complaint Review: Progressive Insurance Company

• Submitted: Wed, October 28, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, October 31, 2009

• Reported By: Michael — paragould Arkansas U.S.A.
Progressive Insurance Company
6300 Wilson Mills Road Mayfield Village, Ohio United States of America

Progressive Insurance Company Kept charging after cancellation, because of poor services. Mayfield Village, Ohio

*Consumer Comment: accident related damages

I had a girl back into me at a stop sign. The girl did not have insurance so progressive had to fix my car. Progressives guy come up to the body shop to look at my car and told them to fix the bumper where the girl hit me, there were four little rock chips in my bumper and the girl practically tore my bumper off my car. He told them to fix the scratches and put the bumper back on the car. This was a Mustang that only had 70,000 miles on it the car was in perfect condition except the couple of rock chips on the bumper. He told them NOT to fix the rock chips just fix the scratches and attach it back to the car.  The bumper was out of line and hanging down on one side of the car. I cancelled my insurance with them and got a call today from a collection agency. They were charging me for the full term even after my cancellation. I  have insurance with a different company and can prove that day I cancelled I went and got different insurance. I called and told them I dont owe them a Dime because of my cancellation and they told me they keep insurance for the full term anyway as a courtesy to their clients. They try to force you to keep them as a insurance company. Please be aware of this company. Once you get in a obligation with them and thier bad services they try and trap you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2009 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progressive-Insurance-Company/Mayfield-Village-Ohio-44143/Progressive-Insurance-Company-Kept-charging-after-cancellation-because-of-poor-services-516246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progressive Insurance Company

accident related damages

AUTHOR: Don''t Be A Baby - (USA)

The insurance company only owes to fix the accident related damages. If they would of paid to fix the ROCK CHIPS that were, not from the accident, then that would of been insurance fraud!!!