Complaint Review: Progressive Insurance

• Updated: Sun, September 23, 2012

• Reported By: Allstate Naples — Naples Florida United States of America
Progressive Insurance
9160 Forum Corporate Pkwy Ft. Myers, Florida United States of America

Progressive Insurance Fails to Pay Claim Expenses as Promised Ft. Myers, Florida

Progressive insured driver hits my car when I was stopped. Progressive is quick to be on my door step as I return from the hospital still feeling the effects of morphine administered. They left me a check and asked me to sign here. I thought I was signing for receipt of the check. No, it was a release of further claims from the accident! Very deceptive. Never sign anything from Progressive without an attorney. I have (((competitor's name redacted))) and they paid all my expenses with great customer service, even called just to see how I was feeling a few times. I hope Progressive driver's stay away from my car because from now on I will hire seven lawyers for even a scratch on my bumper or any other property.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2012 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progressive-Insurance/Ft-Myers-Florida-33905/Progressive-Insurance-Fails-to-Pay-Claim-Expenses-as-Promised-Ft-Myers-Florida-945446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progressive Insurance