Complaint Review: Progressive Insurance

• Updated: Fri, October 12, 2012

• Reported By: Louisville Gal — Louisville Kentucky United States of America
Progressive Insurance

Progressive Insurance Alyssa Langman, agent Avoid at all costs! Internet

A few weeks ago, my car was damaged in a parking garage.  The person who dinged my car kindly left a note and the day after the incident, she called Progressive to get a claim number.  She was told that someone would be back in touch that day.

What a crock of crap.  The agent assigned to the claim is named Alyssa Langman and she's completely beyond useless, she should be fired.  If she is your claims adjuster, find another adjuster ASAP.  She never returns calls and doesn't do what she says she'll do.  She didn't call her insured back at all.  Ever.

It took weeks of persistence on my part to get her to agree to let me take my car to an independent body shop.  She kept telling me that Progressive woudn't honor a warranty if I took it to another shop but I found out that what she told me was not only false, it's ILLEGAL.  Body shops have their own warranties, Progressive doesn't have a warranty, but because the Progressive body shops do cut-rate work, Progressive strong-arms you into going to one of their body shops by using a boogie-boogie techniques.

I took my car for repairs but it turns out Alyssa never prepared a check for the body shop.  Not surprising since the loser had done absolutely (except arrange a rental car for me) from the first day the claim was filed to the present.

If Alyssa is your claims adjuster then you deserve piss-poor service because you won't even get that much from her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2012 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progressive-Insurance/internet/Progressive-Insurance-Alyssa-Langman-agent-Avoid-at-all-costs-Internet-954336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progressive Insurance