Complaint Review: Progressive Insurance

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: The Puck — Orlando Florida United States of America
Progressive Insurance

Progressive Insurance Snap Shot Rip Off Internet

I did the Snap Shot Test and they gave me a 27* discount and said on renewal I would get 30*. Well it came renewal time and they did give me a 30* discount but raised my rate by 32*. When I tried to find out why they gave me a run around. So I called Esurance and they had me send them my snap shot notice of 30* discount and they gave it to me and my rate was lower than Progressives was before they upped my rate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progressive-Insurance/internet/Progressive-Insurance-Snap-Shot-Rip-Off-Internet-1002473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progressive Insurance