Complaint Review: Progressive Management Systems

• Reported By: Andre''a — San Diego California United States of America
Progressive Management Systems
1521 West Cameron Ave San Diego, California United States of America

Progressive Management Systems Document Inconsistancy San Diego, California

Recieved a random call on President's Day from Progressive Mgt Systems, called the number back and made payment arrangements. Several personal requirements were asked of me and a post dated payment was made as well as being advised that an email would be sent for confirmation purposes.

Mind you, I have never received in the mail a payment to collect my debt? Basically everything at this point is just a verbal agreement. Today I noticed that the email was never sent, checked spam and regular messages. When dialing back to Progressive Mgt Systems, I was told that my information was not able to be obtained, but that they can mail me I guess the paperwork?.

Well that infuried me to all ends, I was livid that these collection agents are ready and willing and super friendly when it comes to taking your monies, but have absolutely no way to retrieve my debt card information or email address. Come on I work for a major hospital in my city and I can't imagine staff members telling patients they are unable to retrieve their information given via telephone even when speaking with a supervisor.

This is the reason why I let most of my debts go into the wind because it's very frustrating to deal with people who say they understand, but do nothing to satisfy your needs as their customer! I let the supervisor know, if she was even the supervisor to begin with that I am not a happy customer at all!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2012 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progressive-Management-Systems/San-Diego-California-/Progressive-Management-Systems-Document-Inconsistancy-San-Diego-California-843438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progressive Management Systems