Complaint Review: Progressive Readers Org.,LLC

• Updated: Wed, December 21, 2011

• Reported By: Marsha — Staunton Virginia United States of America
Progressive Readers Org.,LLC
586 Pine Ridge Harold, Kentucky United States of America

Progressive Readers Org.,LLC James Kidder Ripped Off!!! Ordered magazines in Aug.2011 and have yet to receive. No-one will return my calls!!! Harold, Kentucky

On August 16,2011 Progressive Readers entered my place of business selling magazine subscriptions, they sent in a "special" sales person with a "sob" story who was rather charming and convinced me to buy a certain magazine for my husband as a Christmas gift. I purchased this magazine at what I thought was a rather inflated price for a 1yr subscription but was trying to help him out and do a "good deed". I was assured the first issue would be here well before Christmas with a gift card. I have called numerous times and when i can get through, it's to a voice mail where I leave a message that is NEVER returned. This is the second time this has happened to us, the first was with my husband and Mid-West Clearing Inc. a year ago and for a much bigger amount. WELL... Trust me!!! LESSON LEARNED!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2011 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progressive-Readers-OrgLLC/Harold-Kentucky-41635/Progressive-Readers-OrgLLC-James-Kidder-Ripped-Off-Ordered-magazines-in-Aug2011-and-812247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progressive Readers Org.,LLC