Complaint Review: Progressive Readers Organization, LLC

• Updated: Tue, December 06, 2011

• Reported By: Grace — Fairfield Pennsylvania United States of America
Progressive Readers Organization, LLC
586 Pine Ridge, Herald, Kentucky United States of America

Progressive Readers Organization, LLC Brandin Olsen Never got my subscription Herald, Kentucky

A young college man came to my door. Said he'd recently moved to the area and was selling subscriptions for a school trip to Scotland. His name he gave me was Brandin Olsen. I ordered "Wine Enthusiast" and waited and waited. Ordered it on 6/3/11 and on 12/6/11 I still haven't received it.

I tried calling the number on the back of the slip but it had been disconnected. I paid him $60 of my hard-earned and little money. I felt empathy and wanted to help him, I feel used for letting myself be taken for this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2011 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progressive-Readers-Organization-LLC/Herald-Kentucky-41635/Progressive-Readers-Organization-LLC-Brandin-Olsen-Never-got-my-subscription-Herald-Ken-805598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progressive Readers Organization, LLC