Complaint Review: Progressive Readers Organization LLC

• Updated: Thu, November 03, 2011

• Reported By: Kimberly — Lisle New York United States of America
Progressive Readers Organization LLC
586 Pine Ridge Herald, Kentucky United States of America

Progressive Readers Organization LLC James - had "Terrets" disorder magazine sales Herald, Kentucky

A young man named James, stopped at my place of business. He had an obvious physical disorder and stated that he had "turrets". He was trying to raise money for some special contest he was a part of in overcoming his disability and seemed to proud of his eminent accomplishment etc. He sold magazine subsciptions to both myself and a member of my staff.

We both placed substantial orders - came to over $150.00 between the two of us and neither of us ever received our magazines that we ordered. He came here on June 20, 2011 and the checks were noticably cashed and cleared our accounts in September 2011.

My gut originally wanted to say "no" however, his use of his disability truely guilted us into believing that this had to be true and we wanted to help him "win this contest". We were extremely gullable and from small town USA where people just wouldn't do such a thing! Right!! We have learned our lesson.

Never Again!

Its really too bad, You always want to believe the best in people. I wont say that I have become a cynical person, however, I will not be as trusting going forward.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2011 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progressive-Readers-Organization-LLC/Herald-Kentucky-41635/Progressive-Readers-Organization-LLC-James-had-Terrets-disorder-magazine-sales-Herald-794765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progressive Readers Organization LLC