• Report: #451900

• Reported By:Arlington Virginia
Progressive Relocation
http://progressivemovers.org/ Internet U.S.A.

Progressive Relocation Employees' Practice Extortion Internet

Halfway through moving one of the movers told me I would need to pay them cash under the table, or that they would charge me additional moving fees up to $300 on my credit card. As the company was not returning my phone calls or an email I sent them, I felt I had no choice but to pay.

Almost as month has passed, and after numerous phone calls and emails, I feel this company is unwilling to take ownership of the actions of their employees.

Nicole
Arlington, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2009 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progressive-Relocation/internet/Progressive-Relocation-Employees-Practice-Extortion-Internet-451900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progressive Relocation