Complaint Review: Progressive Tax Group Josh Kahn

• Updated: Thu, March 10, 2011

• Reported By: Darryl — San Francisco California United States of America
Progressive Tax Group Josh Kahn
Calabasas, California United States of America

Progressive Tax Group Josh Kahn Lied about services and charged my account early Calabasas, California

I was sent a postcard telling me that Progressive Tax Group could help me with a recent Tax Lien and other services at a fraction of what I owe. They also told me that they would help stop payments to the IRS which I was making and that they would do this by becoming my power of attorney. Not only that, they have me on a payment plan and they charged my account early causing my account to be overdrawn and to this day, nothing has been done. I ask that they update me via email and I get phone calls asking me to call the office. I then get sent a lot of paperwork that is impossible for me to fill out and yet nothing has been done. False promises and all they continue to do is to continue to charge my account. I am gonna file a report with the attorney general's office and I suggest that everyone get together and file a class action lawsuit. These guys are predators who take advantage of people who have had some setbacks and put us deeper in the whole by taking what money we have for their own benefits. They need to be stopped from taking advantage of others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2011 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progressive-Tax-Group-Josh-Kahn/Calabasas-California-/Progressive-Tax-Group-Josh-Kahn-Lied-about-services-and-charged-my-account-early-Calabas-704899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progressive Tax Group Josh Kahn