boating

• Submitted: Fri, September 17, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, September 17, 2010

• Reported By: Elizabeth — Ephrata Pennsylvania United States of America
Progressive Tax Group
One Market Spear Tower Suite 3600 San Francisco, California United States of America

Progressive Tax Group Jennifer Arnold told my daughter and me that she can definitly help me to get my tax drastically reduced San Francisco California

I first talked to Jennifer Arnold on January 2, 2008.  She assured me that she could get my taxes greatly reduced.  She told me to send all kinds of information to her and I did everything she asked me to do. I also paid her $4,000.00.

Before I paid her this money my daughter called her and asked if she was sure she could help me, and she assured her she could. My daughter was not happy that I sent her this money since it was a great hardship for me to get that much money together.

I did not hear from her for a long time and I started to call her everyday. Finally she got back to me and asked me to send more information. I did as she asked.  Then I didn't hear from her for several weeks and when I called her back I was referred to Betty Hudson.  Betty said she did not have all my information and I should call her back. When I called her back she told me that she could not help me and I would have to pay the whole $38,000.00.

I was furious and I tried to call Jennifer Arnold and the man who answered the phone told me I could not speak to her that I was referred to Betty Hudson.  I have tried to call many times since and they would not let me speak to Jennifer

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2010 06:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progressive-Tax-Group/San-Francisco-California-94105/Progressive-Tax-Group-Jennifer-Arnold-told-my-daughter-and-me-that-she-can-definitly-help-641441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progressive Tax Group