symbols

Complaint Review: Progressive Waste (IESI)

• Submitted: Mon, June 17, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, June 17, 2013

• Reported By: Bennie — Boyd Texas
Progressive Waste (IESI)
317 Lee Road Mineral Wells, Texas USA

Progressive Waste ,IESI, Worst Service ever. Mineral Wells Texas

I was contracted with a small company that was bought out by Progressive Waste Solutions  My service was excellant prior to their purchase.

Initially, They could not decide whether I was to be serviced from their Justin TX office or Mineral Wells office. This went on for over three weeks while I was on vacation, in MT, and my garbage was not picked up during that time. My daughter was putting the trash out, for pickup, while I was on vacation.

After numerous complaints, they finally decided I would be serviced from Mineral Wells, TX. Things went fairly well for several weeks with only a few times I was missed. They did come on the next day on those occurances. Then things got worse in the last two weeks. They changed my pickup day from Friday to Thursday. Then they started to miss me. I would call and they would come on Friday. The last week, they have not come at all.

I called them on Friday, Jun 14th, 2013, and requested they come and pick up their barrel and to cancel my service. They still have not picked it up, to date.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progressive-Waste-IESI/Mineral-Wells-Texas-76067/Progressive-Waste-IESI-Worst-Service-ever-Mineral-Wells-Texas-1059707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progressive Waste (IESI)