Complaint Review: Progressive business publications

• Updated: Mon, May 02, 2011

• Reported By: Eileen — Knoxville Tennessee United States of America
Progressive business publications
370 Technology drive po box 3019 Malvern, Pennsylvania United States of America

Progressive business publications Lin Gregory Threatened collection over publications sent but not authorized. Malvern , Pennsylvania

I received a call from Lin Gregory of Inernatinoal Credit Recovery Inc., (ICR) which stated that we verbablly agreed to a susbcription by phone and failed to cancel the subscription.  Advised her to send me an invoice.  The next day 5/02/2011 we received the invoice from ICR showing Progessive Business Publications in Malvern, PA.  The invoice showed #of people receiving copies of each issued:1 and subscription term 12 monmths 24 issues.  She was asked when did we received the subscription and she stated Oct 2010- March 2011.  I asked her how many issues we received she said   twice a month for 5 months.    She could not give me valid information to support this claim.  I also have no record of any emails from this company.  Ms. Gregory kept asking me to pay the item over the phoneor state whether we would pay the bill.  I advised her that I would and gave her a check # to get her off of the phone.  I have no intentions of paying for something just because she said I should.  Lin works for International credit recovery which I believe is in this with Progressive Business Publications.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2011 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progressive-business-publications/Malvern-Pennsylvania-19355/Progressive-business-publications-Lin-Gregory-Threatened-collection-over-publications-sent-724560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progressive business publications