Complaint Review: Progressive readers organization, llc

• Updated: Fri, April 27, 2012

• Reported By: RLC — middletown Maryland United States of America
Progressive readers organization, llc
586 pine ridge herald, Kentucky United States of America

Progressive readers organization, llc This person basically took money from me saying he was home schooled herald, Kentucky

BAsically on5-14-11 I was approached  by a young man who said he was looking for money to go overseas to help do some charity work. When I asked where he lived he mentioned a local area I know. He didn't know anyone because he said he was home school - first hint. I didn't see a car anywhere and he said he wlks everywhere - hint number two. I ordered two magazines and they took my check and when I called the number it is disconnected.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2012 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progressive-readers-organization-llc/herald-Kentucky-41635/Progressive-readers-organization-llc-This-person-basically-took-money-from-me-saying-he-874778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progressive readers organization, llc