Complaint Review: Progressive / royalty truck insurance,ca

• Updated: Thu, March 22, 2012

• Reported By: W.D — Germantown Maryland United States of America
Progressive / royalty truck insurance,ca
14545 victory blvd,#303 van nuys, California United States of America

Progressive / royalty truck insurance,ca Progressive and royalty truck insurance I was swindled by Progressive insurance and their agent Royalty truck insurance van nuys, California

I recently purchased an insurance policy through Royalty Truck Insurance (RTI). My policy premium down payment was $1,965.00 of which I paid $1,563.00 on January 24, 2012 with a remaining balance of $402.00 to be paid within 15 days. On February 9, 2012, RTI withdrew $200.00 from my bank account and on February 13, 2012, they withdrew the remaining $202.00.

On February 27, 2012, I cancelled this policy. On February 28, 2012, $482.90 was withdrawn from my bank account by Progressive Insurance; however the initial agreed upon monthly payment with RTI was $422.00. After canceling this policy, I received a refund on March 12, 2012 in the amount of $323.93.

I am writing this  to inquire as to why I have only received a refund of $323.93, when I paid out $2,447.90 in total after only having this policy for one month; as well to inquire when will I receive the remaining balance owed to me. They told me that the remaining balance of $1701.99 was not refundable.  Can somebody help me !!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2012 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progressive-royalty-truck-insuranceca/van-nuys-California-91411/Progressive-royalty-truck-insuranceca-Progressive-and-royalty-truck-insurance-I-was-858055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progressive / royalty truck insurance,ca