Complaint Review: Project Curve Appeal

• Updated: Thu, May 15, 2014

• Reported By: LheaStarr — Atlanta Georgia
Project Curve Appeal
Nationwide USA

Project Curve Appeal Pink City Sisterhood, FOCA, FOPC , Fraudulent Undercover Harlots Atlanta Nationwide

In 2011 I Moved to Atlanta to pursue my dreams of becoming a Full Figured Model and Actress. I was first joined PCA abd attended a Weekend Event Model Me Bachelorette Expo where I was required to sell tickets. These groups of girls look down on anyone yet Leaders and liasons are sleeping with PHOTOGRAPHERS so pictures are free but they keep the money charged to us to do the photoshoot.... I was belittled, treated like I was beneath them bc I want from the Suburbs ... being called Ghetto but I'm the furthest thing from it. In addition it's called Curve Appeal when the CEO doesn't even have Curves or even does her hair how is she a representation. I was sent a letter after paying my money for this weekend abd was told that I was not a good fit for the organization but no money was refunded. Over $400 spent. I also was never Given anything but 6 or 8 of the pictures I took from the Photoshoot. The event was very unorganized and kind of Ratcherito-ish. I'm not offended that I was not welcomed bc God just removed me from a Group of Women who claim to empower women but what they really do is Give up Cookies out of 4 legs and don't have anything but 2 and Yes I'm a Lady so I'll pass. Do your research go to an event before you join bc they are a piece of work hunnay!!

Now that they see me doing different things and doing Great they send me request on FB and Instagram to be my friend when before the Founder blocked me bc she didn't want me apart of her organization.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2014 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Project-Curve-Appeal/nationwide/Project-Curve-Appeal-Pink-City-Sisterhood-FOCA-FOPC-Fraudulent-Undercover-Harlots-At-1146882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Project Curve Appeal