Complaint Review: Project House Hunters

• Updated: Sat, September 05, 2009

• Reported By: Chris — Vero Beach Florida USA
Project House Hunters
http://www.tshousehunters.com/login.php?new=1 Internet United States of America

Project House Hunters ifliprealestate.com Real estate investors lead scam. Pay you for leads scam. Craigs List scam. Beware. E-business scam. Waste of time. Internet

I found an add on Craigs list to make money looking for vacant properties. They promise to pay you for leads on vacant houses. You must take pictures and send detailed information to their site and you will be paid for your leads. Their add says, "For leads that meet our simple criteria within a 20 mile radius of our location we pay $5 each. From 20 to 40 miles we pay $10 per lead." and they do not tell you where they are located.

I tried this business and submitted 2 properties at first to see if I would get results. They accepted them but payment was not received. In an effort to make some income, I submitted 30 more properties. The result? They accepted 2 more properties. They cherry pick your properties not pay you for your leads. I am still waiting on a check.

I contacted my investor with no response at all. I later googled project house hunters and found out some disturbing news. They are part of a larger organized e-business helping people flip houses. Basically, they take advantage of people. Here is what I found: http://ifliprealestate.com/preview/index.php If you do not want to click through here is the text form the page:

Stop wasting your time and money searching for potential investment properties. Relax and wait for them to come to you. All you do is advertise your bird dog domain enticing college kids or anyone looking for easy money to submit vacant properties. Then as the leads fall in, you sort through, find your deals and get in contact with the buyers. It's that easy....

Thats right, they entice people with the promise to pay them. Also, he Project House Hunter site looks exactly like iFlip sites.

This e-business is a waste of time. You probably will not get paid and since there is no contact information, there is little you can do to recover your time, money and their promise to pay (which is a contract that will never be inforced due to lack on information).

In my searches, I have found only one person who made any money at all and then they started to cherry pick him as well. One of the options to get paid is to give them your paypal information. WOW! I would not recommend this at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2009 05:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Project-House-Hunters/internet/Project-House-Hunters-ifliprealestatecom-Real-estate-investors-lead-scam-Pay-you-for-le-490516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Project House Hunters