Complaint Review: Project Wonderful

• Updated: Mon, June 10, 2013

• Reported By: Carl M — Arab Alabama
Project Wonderful
Toronto, Ontario Canada

Project Wonderful Approved withdrawal of funds then refused refund and liquidated my money. Toronto Ontario Canada

I had an emergency situation in which I needed money to alleviate. I had funds in my project wonderful account, and elected to withdraw them. I got an approval page indicating the refund was underway. Then logged on this morning, saw no money in my paypal or my project wonderful account. Project wonderful stated they cannot give me the money, and I did not authorize them to keep it.

I attempted to withdraw and at that moment no longer expected the money to stay with project wonderful. Here I am still in the same emergency that prompted me to withdraw the funds. If I would have known that this sort of thing would happen, I would have never transferred funds to them in the first place.

DO NOT USE PROJECT WONDERFUL TO ADVERTISE. IT IS EXPENSIVE, AND THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF. IF YOU DO USE THEM, DO NOT EXPECT TO GET A DIME BACK EVEN IF YOU TRY TO WITHDRAW FUNDS. My money has gone poof forever. Don't let that happen to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Project-Wonderful/Toronto-Ontario/Project-Wonderful-Approved-withdrawal-of-funds-then-refused-refund-and-liquidated-my-mone-1058042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Project Wonderful