Complaint Review: Projector Lamp Cente - SageRyder

• Submitted: Thu, August 21, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 21, 2008

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Projector Lamp Cente - SageRyder
4060 Peachtree Rd. Suite D-334 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Projector Lamp Center - SageRyder Joke company, will not ship product, will not answer phone, tries to keep money Atlanta Georgia

This company is a joke, I should have checked this site first by typing in their name in the search box and I would have noticed all the complaints.

I ordered a projector lamp online, called them the next day to get a tracking number, was on hold for 30 minutes waiting for someone to pick up the phone, I finally hung up. Called again the following day, waited on hold 30 minutes again, then I called back and pushed "4" for sales (they always seem to answer that line). I asked for a manager. The "manager" told me that they still did not have a tracking number. I called back the next day, same story.... no tracking number. So I finally called them (had to pretend it was a sales call to get someone to answer) and told them to cancel my order..... THEN all of a sudden they DO have a customer service person available to talk to. She says the order may have been shipped..... so I say "well what's the tracking number ?" .... she doesn't have one. So I tell her to just cancel the order..... she says "no because it may have already shipped". I told her that I would just have the charges reversed, then she tells me that they have someone on staff whose job is to dispute charge reversals. That should tell you something right there.

Luckily I used American Express to make the online purchase and AMEX automatically reversed the charge without any back and forth with the merchant.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY !!!!

Mitchell
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2008 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Projector-Lamp-Cente-SageRyder/Atlanta-Georgia-30319/Projector-Lamp-Center-SageRyder-Joke-company-will-not-ship-product-will-not-answer-pho-365315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Projector Lamp Cente - SageRyder