Complaint Review: Projector Lamp Center - Sage Ryder

• Submitted: Wed, February 25, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, April 25, 2009

• Reported By:Vernal Utah
Projector Lamp Center - Sage Ryder
4060 Peachtree Rd Suite D-334 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Projector Lamp Center - Sage Ryder No Lamp, No refund, Atlanta Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: www.projectorlampcenter.com

I ordered a $500 Projector lamp on 8/22/08. It never shipped. On 9/12/08 I cancelled the order and was promised a refund. To make a long story short, I have still not received a refund despite phone calls, emailings, and a complaint to the FBI internet crime center. This morning I got an email advertisement from the Projector Lamp Center asking if I had "thought about a replacement lamp yet". So after thinking about my "replacement lamp", I thought I really ought to file this report.

Jd
Vernal, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2009 05:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Projector-Lamp-Center-Sage-Ryder/Atlanta-Georgia-30319/Projector-Lamp-Center-Sage-Ryder-No-Lamp-No-refund-Atlanta-Georgia-428202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Projector Lamp Center - Sage Ryder

www.projectorlampcenter.com

AUTHOR: Mark - (U.S.A.)

My name is Mark, I am President of Lamps and Screens Online LLC. My company purchased the assets of Sage Ryder in a public auction in accordance with the bankruptcy laws in the State of Georgia. The assets included the websites www.projectorlampcenter.com, www.bigscreencenter.com and www.mountcenter.com. Sage Ryder went from Chapter 11 to Chapter 7 recently. I will not go into the details why, however the Governor of Georgia's office, the bankruptcy trustee for the state of Georgia and the BBB are now fully aware of circumstances.

Sage Ryder went bust owing my company in excess of $650k, we bought the assets in the hope of recouping some of those losses by turning the company around and making it profitable again. The NEW Company has new management, a solid line of credit and a new mission to offer world class service. We managed to save and re-employ some of the innocent employees that were uncomfortable with the old management practices and re launch the company last week at a new location.

I am very happy to talk or communicate with any old customers that feel they didn't receive satisfaction and direct them to the relevant authorities. My email address is mark@lasollc.com, please feel free to email me with a phone number and I will gladly speak with you.

As the new owners, we will try and point you in the right direction to get some of your money back, as a returning customer we also will be offering a promotion that will be hopefully soften the blow. I ask you to please refrain from posting new comments until you have contacted us.

It is our belief that the old owners of Sage Ryder have set up shop again as www.projectortlampexpress.com their address is 211 Center Parkway, Suite 900, Atlanta GA 30346.