Complaint Review: Projector Lamp Center, SageRyder

• Submitted: Tue, February 10, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 10, 2009

• Reported By:Charlotte North Carolina
Projector Lamp Center, SageRyder
4060 Peachtree Rd. NE Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Projector Lamp Center, SageRyder Deceptive bussiness practices Atlanta Georgia

In August of 2008 I went on line to order a replacment lamp for the Sharp XG-P25X projector that we use at my church. I ordered the lamp from the Projector Lamp Center web site. At that time I had to enter my personel credit card information to complete the order. The web page said it would take 4 to 6 weeks to fill the order.

On october 20th I called the 1-800 number on the Projector Lamp Center web site to inquire about the order. The lady that I spoke with told me that this particular lamp was on "back order" from Sharp and that I should recieve the lamp in about 2 weeks.

On November 18th, I called again to inquire and was told the same thing. Lamp on back order; 2 weeks to deliver. At that time I complained about the delay and pointed out that my credit card had been charged back in August when I first made the order.

On December 5, 2008 I called again and after recieving the same response, I canceled the order. on December 10th I recieved an e-mail from Sageryder confirming that a "cash refund" check would be mailed to me with in 30 businsess days. It is now February 10, 2009, a full 163 days since my credit card was charged, and I have still not received the promised refund. I attempted to call again today and received a recording.

Doyle
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2009 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Projector-Lamp-Center-SageRyder/Atlanta-Georgia-30319/Projector-Lamp-Center-SageRyder-Deceptive-bussiness-practices-Atlanta-Georgia-422535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Projector Lamp Center, SageRyder