Complaint Review: Projector Lamp Center - SageRyder

• Submitted: Tue, January 13, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 13, 2009

• Reported By:Bald Knob Arkansas
Projector Lamp Center - SageRyder
4060 Peachtree RD, Ste D-334 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Projector Lamp Center - SageRyder RIP OFF!!! No Refund for cancelled credit card order. Atlanta Georgia

I placed an order for 3 projector lamps on 8/27/08 for my school district, and of course paid with the school credit card. After 7 weeks of failed attempts to get my order status, I cancelled the order on 10/17/08.
The customer service rep assured me I would get a cash refund, but it would take about 30 days. 3 days later I received an official looking cash refund form in my email. I contacted them several times over the last three months looking for the refund. They were very polite, but just kept telling me they were trying to get it processed, but it was the holidays and they were behind...blah, blah, blah...
Now I can't even get a real person on the phone! They have changed their phone messaging system so that you only have the option to email them or chat live with a customer service rep. This morning I tried the chat route and waited 30 minutes for someone to come online, but no one did.
This company is a rip off!!! I just can't understand how their site is still up and still taking orders. They are blatant crooks. How can I get my district's money back?

Td2008
Bald Knob, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2009 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Projector-Lamp-Center-SageRyder/Atlanta-Georgia-30319/Projector-Lamp-Center-SageRyder-RIP-OFF-No-Refund-for-cancelled-credit-card-order-At-411486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Projector Lamp Center - SageRyder