Complaint Review: Projector Lamp Center - SageRyder

• Updated: Tue, September 09, 2008

• Reported By:Overland Park Kansas
Projector Lamp Center - SageRyder
Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Projector Lamp Center - SageRider - Big Screen Center -A1 Bulb - projectorlampcenter.com..NEVER GET YOUR PRODUCT OR REFUND Atlanta Georgia

I ordered a $400 projector bulb on 6/23/08 that was "in stock" on their website. After no order delivery confirmation, I called to learn the delivery status and was told their vendor was having trouble getting the part.

After two weeks of similar delays/excuses, I found the bulb elsewhere and cancelled the order (even got a confirmation number). First they said they would reverse the charge on my credit card, but it would take 4-6 weeks. Now in September, it's two CC statements later and I called to learn they only issue refunds by check...but said I would have an e-mail confirmation by the end of the day (yesterday) confirming the check is "in the mail"...guess what (no e-mail).

Called today. several times and when I finally get a live person they sent me to the credit department, which is as one would guess (voicemail pergatory).

I've only had two people answer live...Austin Sam's and Amber which makes me think this is a two-person scram. These two are thieves. Wish they were in Kansas City - - I'd send my own collection department over to their credit department (if ya know what I mean).

Anyway, my credit card company is reversing the charge and investigating.

BEWARE

Doug
Overland Park, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2008 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Projector-Lamp-Center-SageRyder/Atlanta-Georgia/Projector-Lamp-Center-SageRider-Big-Screen-Center-A1-Bulb-projectorlampcentercom-371300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Projector Lamp Center - SageRyder