Complaint Review: Projector Lamp Center

• Submitted: Wed, October 08, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 27, 2008

• Reported By:Benton Harbor Michigan
Projector Lamp Center
4060 Peach Tree Rd. Suite D-334 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Projector Lamp Center Ripped me off and won't refund my money!! Atlanta Georgia

*Author of original report: ****Customer Update****

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Refunded!

I ordered a replacement bulb from Projector Lamp Company on 9/10/2008 and asked for it to come overnight. I paid $236.99 on my credit card and when the bulb did not arrive on the promised day I called back and checked the status of my order. I was then told that the bulb had never been shipped out so I decided to cancel my order on 9/12/2008. I was told that it would be no problem and received an email from them that I would receive a check in mail within 30 days. I was then furious because I did not purchase the bulb with a check and I wanted my credit card to be credited back. When I called back I was told that this was their policy and a check would be mailed out within 30 days. I then talked with a supervisor and was told the same thing. I then let them know that I would be contacting my credit card company and try to dispute the charge. After contacting my credit card company I was told that I had to wait until the transaction posted to my account. My credit card company told me to wait to see if I receive a refund from them. It is now almost 1 month later and I still have not received a refund. I have called back several times and have always been transferred to a voice mail. Elizabeth from the credit dept called me back today and told me that I would not receive a credit because they had already credited back my credit card. I called my credit card company and they have not received a credit back from Projector Lamp Center. I will be calling back to my credit card company today and dispute the charge and let them deal with it!! I will also be filing a complaint with the FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center TODAY! Enough is ENOUGH!!!!!

Cathy
Benton Harbor, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2008 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Projector-Lamp-Center/Atlanta-Georgia-30319/Projector-Lamp-Center-Ripped-me-off-and-wont-refund-my-money-Atlanta-Georgia-379282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Projector Lamp Center

****Customer Update****

AUTHOR: Cathy - (U.S.A.)

After waiting 45 days I finally received a refund check- lets just hope it clears the bank!!!!

Customer Refunded!

AUTHOR: Customer Service - (U.S.A.)

We have resolved this issue with Cathy this week. We have refunded the customer according to our company policy within 30 business days of cancellation like she was notified and as stated in her complaint. Her refund check has been mailed to her and she been notified of this. We hope that Cathy is satisfied and that this issue has been completely resolved. We are a company of our word and do work hard to help each and every customer while treating each one equally and adhering to our company policies.