Complaint Review: Projector Lamp Center

• Submitted: Wed, November 05, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 05, 2008

• Reported By:Little Rock Arkansas
Projector Lamp Center
780 Johnson Ferry Rd. Suite 650 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Projector Lamp Center - Sage Ryder Failed to deliver product or communicate the delay Atlanta Georgia

Ordered projector lamps with next day air to arrive on time. When product didn't arrive I gave an extra day and still no word. Finally called and after 26 minutes on the phone was told that product was didn't ship but would arrive the next week.

I cancelled the order and was told there would be a restocking fee because it may have been shipped. Told the rep. it was their fault and there would be no restocking fee when they could not fulfill their obligation and had failed to make contact to try to correct the problem.

Two business days later I received an email telling me I would receive a refund for the amount billed after 30 days. When I called to see why they would immediately charge me for a product they could not produce but not issue an immediate refund they simply said that was company policy and I had to live with it.

I find here in Ripoff Report I am not the only one with whom this company has failed to uphold responsible business dealings. Their rebuttal is to call the Customer Service Call Center. That's who is giving me the runaround. Beware, don't do business with them.

Robert
Little Rock, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2008 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Projector-Lamp-Center/Atlanta-Georgia-30342/Projector-Lamp-Center-Sage-Ryder-Failed-to-deliver-product-or-communicate-the-delay-Atla-388130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Projector Lamp Center