Complaint Review: Projector Lamp Center

• Submitted: Mon, November 10, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 10, 2008

• Reported By:BROOKLYN New York
Projector Lamp Center
www.projectorlampcenter.com Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Projector Lamp Center how I got my money back from Projector Lamp Center! after 5 months!! Atlanta Georgia

I tried to get my money back after not receiving my lamp bulb. 5 months later... nothing. I finally called my bank and asked them if there was anything that could be done since i used my debit card to make the purchase. turns out that if the company cannot prove that they delivered the product the bank can just take back the money. I recd $312.00 back in my account today. it took 3 days!!

I know this may not be a solution for everyone but an option none the less. I refuse to let this company take my money.

I filed a report with the BBB and every consumer protection agency i could find and no one could do anything. its really crazy!!

get your money back!

Tiffany
BROOKLYN, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2008 08:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Projector-Lamp-Center/Atlanta-Georgia/Projector-Lamp-Center-how-I-got-my-money-back-from-Projector-Lamp-Center-after-5-months-389936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Projector Lamp Center