Complaint Review: Projector Lamps World

• Updated: Tue, October 11, 2011

• Reported By: Sandra — Golden, Valley Arizona United States of America
Projector Lamps World
10685-B Hazelhurst Dr. # 10867 Houston, Texas United States of America

Projector Lamps World I order a lamp for my TV and I have never receive a tracking number or the porduct took my money and never ship my product. This is not good business practices and a fraud to riping off the general p Houston, Texas

To Whom It May Concern,

On Sept 30, 2011 I order a projector lamp bulb for my Toshiba Tv and I have tried to contact them and also have e-mail them a numerous time in regard to my tracking number and they still have not given me a tracking number.  It has been eight days and i still have not receive any product.  All they keep giving me is a ticket number VPF-96428 then I e-mail again and they give another ticket# ZXQ-80457. If they are doing this to the customers they need to be investigated for Fraud and unproper business practices to the public and consumers and need to be turn into the BBB for their actions.  I wrok hard for our money and for them to do this is un called for and a disgrace to the hard working people of this nation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2011 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Projector-Lamps-World/Houston-Texas-77043/Projector-Lamps-World-I-order-a-lamp-for-my-TV-and-I-have-never-receive-a-tracking-number-787561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Projector Lamps World