Complaint Review: Prolash

• Submitted: Mon, May 21, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 21, 2012

• Reported By: Prolash scam! — San Francisco California United States of America
Prolash

Prolash I ordered a trial set for $1.00 + shipping total of $8.23. After I received it I called to cancel but never got the confirmation number. I also emailed them to say I want to cancel. After 1 week, Internet

I purchased a trial set of Pro-lash for $1 plus postage total of $8.23.  The goods arrived after 1 week and I immediately cancelled the membership however after 1 week I was charged with  $119.32. I didn't realize this until I saw my credit card statement.   I should have noted the agent's name and they did not give me a cancellation number either.  But I didn't take much notice until I saw the charge!

When I called the customer service they did not have the record of my cancellation call and said I had exceeded 3 days to call to cancel.  They claim that you have to cancel within 15 days from the day it was shipped.  My call was not recorded and I had to pay $119.  What a scam!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2012 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prolash/internet/Prolash-I-ordered-a-trial-set-for-100-shipping-total-of-823-After-I-received-it-885862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prolash