• Report: #1120670

7862 W irlo Bronson blvd, Kissimmee , florida , Select State/Province USA

Prolegal of Central Florida Don't Be Deceived Kissimmee Florida

*Author of original report: Proof of payment -Evidence

*Author of original report: Ken De Rosario is a fraud

*Author of original report: Proof of emailing and receipt

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: INFORMATION LEFT OUT....

I paid Ken De Rosario $200.00 for a chapter 7 Bankruptcy filing On Decmber 7, 2013. Initially Ken came across very savvy and business oriented. That impression quickly declined  I spoke to Ken several occasions before meeting him to pay the  $200. Ken was always readily available to answer calls and questions.  Ken assured me we would meet the following week to finalize my filing  The responses to phone calls immediately came to a seize After meeting Ken and giving him my money . The excuses began after the deposit was made,  To-date I have NOT received my bankruptcy chapter 7 filing. Ken De Rosario is prepared to tell you every excuse possible and a promise to call u directly back when u get  him to answer only by a disgusted number that he doesn't recognize.  The day will not come for the return call Use extreme caution in using his services.  Be assured you will only get spinned around.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prolegal-of-Central-Florida-/Select-StateProvince/Prolegal-of-Central-Florida-Dont-Be-Deceived-Kissimmee-Florida-1120670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prolegal of Central Florida

Proof of payment -Evidence

s

Supporting documents this receipt shows the  services were paid for a chapter 7 filing. I received no services ..Ken De Rosario is a fraud.

Ken De Rosario is a fraud

AUTHOR: Douglas Gilliam - ()

Mr.  De Rosario has still not mention returning my money..ken has fabricated this here say story   what does this have  the services that he paid for. And DID NOT rendeR. I have supporting emails that clearly state that Ken De Rosario is a liar and their. The prof is in the pudding . Ken is using the bait and switch technique than passing the buck with fabricated excuses. Nice try , and this was the wrong victim. I have researched iand done my due diligence if there's any truth  that Ken is really a paralegal and have found NO evidence. My conclusion he has no experience of knowledge of the services provided . It's a fraud craiglist ad to deceive desperate people needing legal help. And by chance if Ken is a paralegal what attorney is he working under. That's the state law. He has no brick and morta building. The more investigating the more it's befcoming evident Ken is a fake and fraud . I will now turn my evidence over to the local authorities for trickery by fraud. All complains are parallel and the same that have been posted on Rip off report .

Proof of emailing and receipt

Rip off report update

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

INFORMATION LEFT OUT....

AUTHOR: PROLEGAL - ()

I cannot believe how information gets left oout on these types of websites.

First off, Due to privacy acknowledgements, we cannot go into detail as we would like publicall but we will defend ourselves and if wrong, will adhere.

This instance and issue was to repair an error that occurred when this individual filed the wrong chapter. Proper notices were immediately sent to the Federal courts to correct for the gentleman. The job was done so well that I have pasted an email from this client. It is as follows:

WHATS GOING ON SIR?
HOPE ALL IS GOOD. ATTACHED IS A COPY OF THE FILING FOR YOUR CURRENT SITUATION.
I WILL BE IN TOUCH AS WE GO...I TOLD YOU THAT I DONT WAIST TIME
K
_______________________________________________________________________________

Response:

Wow, You sure dont play!!!

thankyou.

However, I understand that businesses are heldto a higher standard and thats not an issue because i will go the extra mile for my customer. I did have a medical emergency and was out of reach for a while. that can happen to anyone.

The error here is the claim for which nothing was done which is a flat out LIE.

People have a way of stating things when they want to get a point across and "SOMEHOW" forget to write the things that mean the most to avoid the "other" side of the story.

Just recently, I recieved a call patched thru on a recorded line from this person. The individual described to me about wanting me to participate in an unethical and illegal act for him to "get paid". He asked me to not tell his wife and to keep it between us as he explained. Since then, communication has ceased. in the agreement which the individual signed it states as follows;

2. Client agrees to cooperate fully with the Paralegal/Agent/Consultant in this matter. Cooperation shall

include, but is not limited to, providing the Agent with complete and accurate information and

releases to share information considered by the Client. In the event that Client refuses to provide complete and accurate information or all releases, Client agrees that such failure shall be good cause for the agent to withdraw from further representation of the Client and the Client agrees that the agent may withdraw as Client’s consultant under such circumstances. Client will be truthful and cooperative with staff.

Enough said!!!!! However, playing sides between relationships and marriages is not my game nor will I condone setting up anyone to bring on a law suit. Thats where I stop.

Even though you cannot make everyone happy, I will try. I have a 99% great rating and is going to continue.

I have many "big" and Happy customers who will go to bat for me if needed any day or night. This is just another bump in the road to success. It doesnt bother me. If your going to go that far as doing something like this, State the facts.

I will not go further on this matter. However, should something happen to the individuals/business that you wanted to "set up" I will come out of the wood work.

Defamation is a crime and can lead to many issues. I would advise to tread lightly.