Complaint Review: Prolim Corporation

• Reported By: Mo_N — Fairfield Iowa
Prolim Corporation
, Farmington Hills USA

Prolim Corporation -- Prabhu Patil vulgar and rude Farmington Hills Michigan

This company contacted me for a software consultant position, looking at their website, it seems like they do software development, but they also work as staffing agency, anyway, I talked with one of the their recruiteres, they asked me to submit a copy of my work authorization, I did that, then a guy called Prabhu Patil called me and started with "I dont understand what the Heck is This" reffering to the documents I sent them, he asked me to explain something on my resume then hanged up on me while I was talking...I called back but he didnt return my call... that was very rude from his side.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prolim-Corporation/Farmington-Hills-Michigan/Prolim-Corporation-Prabhu-Patil-vulgar-and-rude-Farmington-Hills-Michigan-1062948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prolim Corporation