muscle

• Updated: Tue, January 07, 2014

• Reported By: formerPMemployee — Greeley Colorado
Promedia Leads
1100 11th Ave Greeley, Colorado USA

Promedia Leads LeadInfo StreamLead Info Stream,Tom Cutshal, lThomas Cutshal, lChristian Contrera,Dean Crystal Fraud Steals From Employees and Customers Lies constantly Greeley Colorado

I worked for Promedia Leads for about 14 months before I finally realized how deceptive these guys are.  During my time of employment I witnessed over 30 employees have commissions literally taken from them that they rightfully earned.  I was one of them too.  There was never a reason to steal from any of us.  We worked very hard and made the 2 owners Tom Cutshall and Christian Contreras A LOT of money.

Tom Custhall came into our office about 3 times a year and acted like he was our friend when in reality he didn't even know our names!! He always said "we are all family here."  I don't know of any good familes that steal from each other and lie all the time!  Basically if this guys mouth is moving it's lying!  The sad thing is he calls himself a "Christian man."  There is not an action or word that comes out of his mouth that shows him to be a "man of god."

No one really knows the other owner Christian.  He lives in Guatemala and has only been here two times in 2 years.  He just annoys people because he promises one thing and then never does it.  ALL THE TIME.

Those that worked there awhile also realized they stole from their own customers!  More times than I can count I watched them double sell the same lead to another customer when the customer contracts made them all suppose to be exclusive leads to ONE customer.

They have this guy named Dean who I think just works there.  He might be an owner.  He says he is, but the two other owners say he isnt... Several of the girls would got weird and uncomfortable snapchat and other text messages that are inappropriate in the work place.  It was sketchy....  Dean was their front man that continued to lie to us when Tom didn't want to do it himself.

In September they hired this Human Resource company called Employee Resources of Colorado www.erccolorado.com  to try and soothe over all of Toms scams.  ERC seems to be completely clueless as to how corrupt Tom is and just tote the company line.

Overall its a very deceptive place to work.  If you work there expect to have money taken from you.  In October and November 2013 23 of us employees documented it with evidence that in no way could be disputed.  The State of Colorado Department of Labor is already looking into these guys.  You know it's a dirty place to work when they named that office "Promedia Leads" so their REAL company Lead Info Stream wouldn't get a tarnished name... www.leadinfostream.com  Im not completely sure on how many employees left on their own in the past 2 months.  If i were to guess I would think about 35-40 employees have left (thats almost what they had)  What does that tell you?  Their website is hilarious!  They have some lady who DOESNT WORK THERE or NEVER HAS WORKED THERE with a video on their site telling you how great it is to work there!

These guys have already been reported to the IRS after they told us all their money is kept overseas...  The funny thing is the FTC is already after them since they aren't even legally licensed to do what they do for work!

I certainly wouldnt want to be one of their customers.  You can be assured if you are you wont get what you paid for.

www.promedialeads.com

www.leadinfostream.com

Thomas Custhall

Tom Cutshall

Christian Contreras

Dean Crystal

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2014 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Promedia-Leads/Greeley-Colorado-80631/Promedia-Leads-LeadInfo-StreamLead-Info-StreamTom-Cutshal-lThomas-Cutshal-lChristian-C-1113696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Promedia Leads