Complaint Review: Prometric: Trusted Test Development and Delivery Provider

• Updated: Tue, September 17, 2013

• Reported By: Latasha — Burlington North Carolina
Prometric: Trusted Test Development and Delivery Provider
Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Prometric: Trusted Test Development and Delivery Provider This place took my money and didn't allow me to take the test. Raleigh North Carolina

I paid to take an exam at one of the Prometric Testing Centers and was turned away. I paid for the exam went to the testing center and was unable to log in due to system error. I was told by the people that work there that they couldn't help me and I was basically on my own. I just started to cry because I really needed this test because i am trying to enter a RN program. I couldn't believe it. I called Prometric customer service from the time I left the testing center till I got home and was placed on hold for an hour and than redirected, redirected. I felt like no one cared. They just wanted my money.

I have been calling this testing center for 4 days now and everytime I call they tell me to call somewhere else. Than, finally they told me that basically I had to pay for the test again in order to schedule it. I just paid $93 to take this exam. I am a single mother that had to use my last little bit of money to be able to take this test so I can better my life. I know it's wrong what they have done. I now realize it was all a scam to get money and do not recommend this company to take any test at all. I've never felt so badly treated in my life. All I am doing is trying to take a simple test to enter a program and this is done to me. I do not have another $93 to pay again for an error that wasn't my fault. I don't even know what to do now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2013 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prometric-Trusted-Test-Development-and-Delivery-Provider/Raleigh-North-Carolina/Prometric-Trusted-Test-Development-and-Delivery-Provider-This-place-took-my-money-and-di-1085235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prometric: Trusted Test Development and Delivery Provider