Complaint Review: Prometric

• Submitted: Fri, February 08, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: Sharisse — Chico California United States of America
Prometric

Prometric Did not give me the test I paid for and won't respond to my emails, Internet

On December 3 I ordered a CAPM exam from Prometric for the date of January 3. On January 3 I arrived at my designated testing area and no one was there to give me my test.

I wrote Prometric's Refund Committee on January 3 after I got home. They said it takes 7 to 10 business days to respond back. I had yet to hear back from them so I wrote them another email and after I didn't hear back on that, I wrote another.

As of today it has been 37 days since my first email and they have yet to write back to me. If a lawyer picks this up I would be more than willing to file a class action suit against Prometric. The test cost me $225.

As far as I'm concerned they stole this money from me and I want it back. I know I'm not the only one they have done something similar too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prometric/internet/Prometric-Did-not-give-me-the-test-I-paid-for-and-wont-respond-to-my-emails-Internet-1011136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prometric