Complaint Review: PromoProcess

• Reported By: Robert T — New Haven, Connecticut United States of America
PromoProcess
Torrance, California United States of America

PromoProcess rebate processing company RIPOFF Torrance, California

Well, well, well...here it is November 12, 2009 and it looks like promoprocess is STILL playing the SAME games! My rebate also involved a $20.00 rebate for a Fantom Drive that I bought from MacMall. I HATE it when these "reliable" companies do business with sleazy companies like promoprocess and then act as if they NEVER heard of any problem with them and that you are the first person to complain. We, as consumers, HAVE to take the time to write, call, e-mail- whatever it takes to let these reliable companies know that if they continue to associate with companies like promoprocess, that we will NOT do business with THEM!

We have enough crooks in this country with more being added to the list EVERY day. It's time to FIGHT BACK and make your voice heard! I am also thinking of writing to the Attorney General in Torrance, CA to have him check into this company. I have already been in touch with Sean Goldberg(er)? at MacMall corporate- sales director- to inform him about this sleazy company. While they claim their hands are tied as far as what they can make promoprocess do, they CAN make intelligent decisions in corporate headquarters to NOT deal with companies like this in the future and to seriously consider DUMPING promoprocess in favor of a more reliable company. If I can find a site like this AND more with all the complaints about promoprocess, they SHOULD have been aware of them also!

Anyway, just yesterday, after jumping through one hoop after another with promoprocess, I received an e-mail telling me that I can expect my rebate in 10-12 WEEKS! That takes me until FEBRUARY 2010!!! TOTALLY unacceptable! I did receive a call from MacMall today because I had made them aware of this latest news and they are crediting my VISA for $20.00 because of all the grief with promoprocess. While that does appease me somewhat, I still think they need to find a new company to deal with ASAP because it gives MacMall a black eye!

Further investigation has now determined that MICRONET, maker of the Fantom External Hardrives, ALSO located in Torrance, CA, is the culprit for hiring promoprocess as their rebate processor. I just called them and gave them a piece of my mind also! Is everyone in CA going to those "pharmacias" or what??????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2009 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PromoProcess/Torrance-California-90504/PromoProcess-rebate-processing-company-RIPOFF-Torrance-California-523003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PromoProcess