Complaint Review: Prompt Advertising Solutions LLC

• Updated: Wed, August 31, 2011

• Reported By: Richard — Norman Indiana United States of America
Prompt Advertising Solutions LLC
1990 West Camelback Road Suite 402 Peotia, Arizona United States of America

Prompt Advertising Solutions LLC Mark Bryant Talked me into buying in to a program of advertising that dose not work, cost me $2150.00 on cerdit card Peotia, Arizona

I was contacted by a person called Jerame frist and then the next day a person called Mark Bryant a sales person from a company called Prompt Advertising Solutions of Peoria, AZ,  telling me how good they can make my life and all I would have to do is work on line about an hour or so a week to make a income.

I told them I could not put money in to something like this but I let them talk me into making a one time investment of $2150.00 to set me up with an web site and set me up a Twitter and  Facebook accounts. I received the inks that don't work and when I called them they will not return my calls.

I now have a web set I don't know how to use and on one wants to talk to me to tell me how to use it if it even works which I don't thank it will.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2011 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prompt-Advertising-Solutions-LLC/Peotia-Arizona-85380/Prompt-Advertising-Solutions-LLC-Mark-Bryant-Talked-me-into-buying-in-to-a-program-of-adve-771336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prompt Advertising Solutions LLC