Complaint Review: Prompt Advertising

• Updated: Thu, September 27, 2012

• Reported By: Roddy — Carson City Nevada United States of America
Prompt Advertising
8110 W Peoria Avenue # 106 Perioria, Arizona United States of America

Prompt Advertising I was contacted by Mark Bryant regarding setting up my own business advertising for this company to make extra money online I was told that for every person I reffered I would be paid $25.00 They wou Perioria, Arizona

I was contavted by mark Bryant Regarding starting my own home business for credit repair, credit counceling, mortgage loans, and debt relief. All  I had to do was send referreals to them through a website that they would set up and they would market it on Twitter, Facbook, Radio, and T.V. for $1500.00. I told him that all I had to my name was $1100.00 and he said I would get the website, and Twitter, and Facebook marketing for that. As of yet I don't have any of it and since that day I have not heard from Mr. Bryant or any of the staff at Prompt Adertising. If anyone out there is considering working for this company all I can say is DON'T DO IT. you will be ripped off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prompt-Advertising/Perioria-Arizona-/Prompt-Advertising-I-was-contacted-by-Mark-Bryant-regarding-setting-up-my-own-business-ad-947629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prompt Advertising