Complaint Review: Prontocharger.com

• Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: KHM — Whitefish Montana
Prontocharger.com
11821 S Sam Houston Pkwy W Houston, Texas United States of America

Prontocharger.com Vanessa G.=customer contact DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY Houston, Texas

I needed an additional charger for a Lenovo laptop.   I went to their website, entered the model number, and they pointed me to a charger, which I then ordered.   When the charger arrived and I plugged it in, the computer indicated that this charger had insufficient wattage to charge the battery and that I needed to use the charger that came with the computer.   I told the company about this problem, and they admitted it was the wrong charger and that they did not have the right one.   I then asked them to get me a prepaid return envelope so I could return the charger.   They refused.  THEY EXPECT ME TO GO OUT OF POCKET TO COVER A COST THAT IS THEIR RESPONSIBILITY!!!    This is pathetic.   I wish I had done more due diligence and seen all of the complaints about them.   As a long time Houston resident, I am embarrassed to see this is a Houston company.  I would have expected better.   I have asked AMEX to deny the charge, and when prontocharger.com sends me a prepaid envelope to return the charger, I will do so.   DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS RIP OFF GROUP UNLESS YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED, AND EVEN THEN, THEY DON'T DESERVE THE PATRONAGE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prontochargercom/Houston-Texas-77031/Prontochargercom-Vanessa-Gcustomer-contact-DONT-DO-BUSINESS-WITH-THIS-COMPANY-Houston-1034890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prontocharger.com