Socialist

• Submitted: Mon, March 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 18, 2013

• Reported By: Rory C — New Port Richey Florida
Proof Of Tax. com

Proof Of Tax. com I paid Proof Of Tax.com to email me my 2011 1040 tax return. I gave them all the information they requested. I checked and triple checked my information. And each time I sent Proof of Tax the informat, Internet

I paid PROOF OF TAX.Com to email me a copy of my 2011 1040. They took my money alright but never emailed me my 1040. I double and triple checked the information PROOF OF TAX required and they claimed that either my social security number or my DOB or my prior year AGI was incorrect. I even sent them my AGI for 2006 and 2005 multiple times and reset my social security number and DOB multiple times and I got the same reply.

Moreover, I attempted to log back onto the PROOF OF TAX site and they rejected my password, user name, and email, stating that they had no record of the above. And when I clicked the "FORGET PASSWORD" Box PROOF OF TAX would not even provide a page to reset my password or user name. I sent PROOF OF TAX multiple emails and the only response I got was, "You have reached an unattended mailbox.  If you need assistance, please log into your account and submit a support ticket.  Thank you."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Proof-Of-Tax-com/internet/Proof-Of-Tax-com-I-paid-Proof-Of-Taxcom-to-email-me-my-2011-1040-tax-return-I-gave-the-1035779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Proof Of Tax. com