Complaint Review: Proofoftax.com

• Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: Deborah — Tampa Florida
Proofoftax.com

Proofoftax.com ABSOLUTE FRAUD, Internet

I needed my 2011 tax forms copies due to losing in a move.  I paid 39.98, expecting my forms in my inbox within the 8-27 minutes as promised. An hour later I am still waiting, but have called my bank and reported the fraudulent charge as they did not keep their promise. I have called, submitted support ticket and even tried to chat with an "operator" on their site.

No recourse. When I try to sign back in, I am told that my log on is invalid. Emails are returned, unattended mailbox. I am now in the process of contacting the FCC(Fraud over the internet) Do not use this service you will only lose your money.  My bank is also working with me, as I know I am not the only person that this has happened to. Proofoftax.com, can you say "Class action Lawsuit"?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Proofoftaxcom/internet/Proofoftaxcom-ABSOLUTE-FRAUD-Internet-1042878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Proofoftax.com