Complaint Review: Propay

Propay
3400 N Ashton Blvd Lehi, Utah United States of America

Propay will try and "trap" your funds Lehi, Utah

*Consumer Comment: propay traping funds

I sell online currency on Ebay.  I signed up with Propay who then set my processing limits at $500 per transaction with a $2000 monthly limit.  I decided to use them because Paypal was starting to put 21 day holds on my Ebay funds.  I thought they would be a better alternative.  So I went ahead and sold a $310 item on Ebay.  The buyer paid promptly and I shipped the item out right away.  About 4 hours later I recieve an email from Propay stating that a reserve of $400 must be met because paper money and coins were high risk items to sell on Ebay.

They told me this After I had been with them(Propay for 2 weeks) and after the buyer paid and After the item shipped so I had no recourse.  They essentially "trapped" my funds because they knew the item already shipped therefore I could not offer the buyer a refund.  I am assuming that an employee from them will submit a rebuttal which will paint me to be the bad guy.  I do not have the time or patience to go back and forth with these knuckleheads.  Just be confident that what I have just told you is the truth.  Thank You.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Propay/Lehi-Utah-84043/Propay-will-try-and-trap-your-funds-Lehi-Utah-963218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Propay

propay traping funds

AUTHOR: albert - ()

ive used propay for 4 years now and have had my propay card compromised twice. I only use the card at my bank atm machine to remove my funds. I feel as though that propay has a bad seed inside that is stealing my information. This most recent time i called them to report this they placed ahold on all my money and now are giving me excuse after excuse to get the hold removed. I have a business to run and them playing games with me has lead me feel insecure about them. I guess i will take them to small claims to get a judgement for the money they have not released to me. just use caution with them.