Complaint Review: Property Management

• Submitted: Wed, September 13, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, June 22, 2010

• Reported By:Fernley Nevada
Property Management
8 W 20th Street Merced, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 209-383-4288
  • Web:
  • Category: Landlords

Property Management, Dave Shewey ripoff lier thief Merced California

*General Comment: Dave Shewey Property Mangement is helpful

*General Comment: Dave Shewey Property Mangement is helpful

Please do not rent from Dave Shewey Property Management in Merced, California.

He lies on the move out inventory list. He says he does clean up and hauls things off and charges you for them when he does no such thing.

He keeps all of you deposit and your last months rent.

He rents out unlivable houses that are a health and fire hazard.

Do not trust him in any way, shape or form...He will rip you off!

Jamie
Fernley, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2006 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Property-Management/Merced-California-95340/Property-Management-Dave-Shewey-ripoff-lier-thief-Merced-California-210785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Property Management

#1 General Comment

Dave Shewey Property Mangement is helpful

AUTHOR: bob - (United States of America)

I am a property owner and list several houses I own with Property Management for assistance in renting, management of, and tenant issues with the property.  I have found Mr. Shewey to be helpful, knowledgable and honest in his dealings with me.  His company has been effective in keeping my properties rented, collecting rent, and screening prospective renters.  My properties are cleaned and upgraded before rerenting.  Mr. Shewey has been honest in returning deposits when tenant responsible repairs are completed.  He doesn't return last month's rent because that money isfor the final month of rent due by the tenant.  I trust him with multiple properties and feel I am being given honest information.  Renters in my properties are happy and most have remained in my properties beyond the tenure of the initial lease.  If you're a dishonest person or have shaky credit, you'll need not try to rent one of my properties.  However, if you're an honest and reliable individual/family, this company will assist you a great deal in your desire to find an adequate and satisfactory residence for you and your family.

#2 General Comment

Dave Shewey Property Mangement is helpful

AUTHOR: bob - (United States of America)