Complaint Review: Property Upsurge

• Updated: Sun, February 09, 2014

• Reported By: Ms Fed up — antioch California
Property Upsurge
501 railroad ave pittsburg ave, California USA

Property Upsurge recieving harrassing letters and will not make appt to address them pittsburg ave California

I have been renting from them for 3 years and I never had a problem all of a sudden I start recieving letters saying that the family in my unit was vandalizing the pool area.

I tryed calling property upsurge to straightn this out cuz I wasnt even in town when this was.reported. I was told that they didnt get any report of my unit vandilizing the pool area.

I thought it was a mix up and left it alone. then I recieved another letter saying that I had a incident with the grounds men and the cherif had to be called.

when I contacted the grounds men he mentioned that he didnt know what that was about and there was no cherif was called once again I tryed to speak wit them at PPS all I got was smart remarks in a very rude manner

I tried callin the complex management but I was told to I had to report things to my management and they will report it in writing yeah right.

im tired of being falsely accused of things and no one can help this is driving me insain and im looking into moving out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2014 12:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Property-Upsurge/pittsburg-ave-California-94509/Property-Upsurge-recieving-harrassing-letters-and-will-not-make-appt-to-address-them-pitt-1122178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Property Upsurge