Complaint Review: Propertyroom.com

• Reported By: annfromtracy — Tracy California United States of America
Propertyroom.com

Propertyroom.com Fake Cheap Jewelry Internet

*Author of original report: Property Room Fraud

*UPDATE Employee: How to report a problem with your Property Room auction.

Propertyroom.com buyer beware.. bid on several pieces of jewelry.. won.  When it showed up at my door is look so fake.  Spent $500 on items.. that came with this printed sheet saying Authentic... what a bunch of BS..     Don't be a victim .. avoid this site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Propertyroomcom/internet/Propertyroomcom-Fake-Cheap-Jewelry-Internet-927744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Propertyroom.com

Property Room Fraud

AUTHOR: annfromtracy - (United States of America)

Hi,    I contacted right away.. not only did you send fake items.. some never came to my door.  Your link was reported to the Law Inforcement agency where I work.  They refused to take down this link.    With all the negative feedback tells me the scamming is continuing.  I even got contacted by the well known media for an interview.    I am prepared to share my jewelry values with the whole world.   It would be nice to get my money back.  But, know that will never happen!     Consumers beware!!

Thanks, Anneliese

How to report a problem with your Property Room auction.

AUTHOR: Property Room - (United States of America)

Hello,

I'm a representative for PropertyRoom.com. We came across your complaint and wanted to address it. Let me assure you that Property Room has a zero tolerance policy for any fake or fraudulent items on our website, and we take issues like this very seriously.

If you feel that the items you purchased may indeed be counterfeit, you should immediately contact our Customer Support team. They can be reached via email at CustomerSupport@PropertyRoom.com and will be more than happy to help you resolve this issue.

Best,