Complaint Review: Prophetess Lady of Wisdom

Prophetess Lady of Wisdom
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Prophetess Lady of Wisdom Rip off Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: ripped off too

*Author of original report: It's all good!!

*Consumer Comment: A prophetess?

*Consumer Comment: A Profetess screwed you? No, really, you'd think she knew something you didn't.

I contacted her to have some work done.  She called me back very rude, but apologized because she was at work.  I'm not very sure if she did the work or not.  She did say that she would e-mail to let me know that my work will be done, but does not to me what exactly she did.  However, I'm not sure if she did it or just took my money.  I believe I got ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2011 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prophetess-Lady-of-Wisdom/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-/Prophetess-Lady-of-Wisdom-Rip-off-Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-762111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prophetess Lady of Wisdom

ripped off too

AUTHOR: gullible - ()

She will abuse you for no reason. This woman was also very rude to me (many, many times). Usually after I sent her hundreds of dollars and when I email her to ask why nothing has changed, she gets rude. I have filed a report on her last email to me in which she "re-cursed" me. Rip off, scam or whatever, she basically just stole my money and it is clear I paid for nothing in the end and worse, got cursed by her too. Stay away from her, she is a very bad person despite using Christ's name all over her website and calling herself Christian.

It's all good!!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

You wouldn't think someone claiming/saying they are a Prophetess would do you wrong. It's all good because God sees all and will take care of people like that who are ripping people off. Blessed

A prophetess?

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

Are you serious?  Hilarious!

Sucker!
How much did she take you for?

A Profetess screwed you? No, really, you'd think she knew something you didn't.

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

Such as "I'm gonna screw them", But they can't know that until I do' so she's safe.

There's no such thing as a Profetess, there IS a con woman.
And you've been conned.