• Report: #209095

• Submitted: Fri, September 01, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, October 03, 2006

• Reported By:Pearl River New York
Proseal
245 8th Avenue New York, New York U.S.A.

Proseal,IGIA,stormvac, Hyaid,tactica refused refund, Hicksville, New York

*Author of original report: UPDATE Proseal Hyaid, Hicksville, New york

I thought I was purchasing the Proseal product in March. Something happened in the ordering process online and I realized I had ordered $250 in product. I immediately called the customer service number. Since it was Saturday, I could not reach anyone.

I spoke to their customer service the following Monday and they said the refund would be submitted. Since that time, I have contacted this company every 3 weeks looking for my refund. I was reluctant to contact the credit card company because I did not want a negative reflection on my credit score. Now their 800 number has changed from 800-716-9658 to 800-716-8667. However, there has not been an actual answer on the new number. I did get some correspondence with someone by contacting customercare@stormvac.com.

Apparently, this company has taken over customer service for ProSeal. This company also has negative postings on this site. They requested proof of purchase. I provided a copy of the credit card statement with the credit card number removed. I will keep this site updated about any progress I make.

Laura
Pearl River, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2006 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Proseal/New-York-New-York-10011/ProsealIGIAstormvac-Hyaidtactica-refused-refund-Hicksville-New-York-209095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Proseal

AUTHOR: Laura - (U.S.A.)

1. Call the 212-575-0500 and ask to speak to Kurt Streams, CFO, you won't get through to him, they will transfer you to customer service.

2. Send customer service the info the require, credit card statement with the full card number blocked off.

3. Follow up with calls to the number above asking for your refund.

4. Solicit help from local consumer affairs officials. We contacted Nassau County Consumer affairs office because that was where this company's warehouse is located. That is the county of the original Hicksville address.

5. Once they say they cut a check, ask them to fax a copy of the check.

We received our check on 10/2. Almost 6 months after first requesting a refund. Persistance paid off, FINALLY!

UPDATE Proseal Hyaid, Hicksville, New york

AUTHOR: Laura - (U.S.A.)

I contacted the Nassau County Consumer affairs director. Nassau County is the location of the Hicksville address. He has engaged in my e-mail communication with the customercare@stormvac.com email address. I suggest that all of you contact this gentleman.
email: Consumer Affairs [ConsumerAffairs@nassaucountyny.gov]