grown

• Updated: Sat, October 13, 2012

• Reported By: Debi B — Elmira Michigan United States of America
Prosoft3D.com
Burlington, California United States of America

Prosoft3D.com TOTAL LIARS!!! COMPLETE RIPOFF COMPANY SHADY AS CAN BE COMPANY!!! Burlington, California

*Author of original report: Prosoft3D , Elmira Mi

9-29-2012 in the evening I contacted this Internet site for help in retrieving a password. The fee for this downloadable program was suppose to be $9.95. Were able to try before buying on your computer by moving cursor over the start up and it has things show-up. So... I figure it did show stuff then I'd give it a try. After downloading and trying it did NOT fork at all. Not anything I tried it on did it work or tell me my passwords from any account I tried. I wrote to the company, the only way to reach them, instantly that I wanted a refund as their product did not work Please advise of refund via email. Well... Never did get an answer and they Stole $19.95 from my  account too. I will be filing with my bank Monday morning for a Stop Payment and Payback first thing. Do Not Use This Company!!!!!!!!!  I am positive they know this doesn't work when they sell it to you and they Steal your money knowing that is their intent from the very beginning!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2012 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prosoft3Dcom/Burlington-California-/Prosoft3Dcom-TOTAL-LIARS-COMPLETE-RIPOFF-COMPANY-SHADY-AS-CAN-BE-COMPANY-Burlingt-952049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prosoft3D.com

Prosoft3D , Elmira Mi

AUTHOR: Debi B - (United States of America)

Since I can't figure out how to post an update I will do it here.

I contacted the company first working day after they stole my monies. I got charged more then the $9.95 so I was REFUNDED $19.95 HOWEVER,I was not given back my .16 (cent) international charge that was taken from me. The company didn't know what it was for and said when I was refunded the other monies I'd get that as well. well... I didn't. I know it's only 16 cents but it 16 cents that they had no right taking. I will Never use this site again even though I was refunded!!!  Beware!!!!!!!!!!