Complaint Review: Prosoft3d.com

• Updated: Mon, June 01, 2009

• Reported By:Maryville Tennessee
Prosoft3d.com
Oakville, Ontario Canada

Prosoft3d.com Promises 30 day 100% satisfaction gurantee on their software....100% RIPOFF Oakville Ontario

*Author of original report: Prosoft3d.com update

On 4/19/2009 I purchased via internet, software from Prosoft3d.com. They have posted in numerous places on their website, "30 day 100% satisfaction gurantee" on all items they sell. On 4/30/2009, I contacted Prosoft informing them that the software I purchased was not what I was looking for and requested a refund. Mandy sent me the RMA form they require for a refund.
I completed the form & other information they require and returned it on 5/5/2009. On 5/8/2009 Mandy emailed me to inform me my credit card had been credited. On 5/19/2009 I emailed Mandy at Prosoft informing them my card had still not been credited. On 5/21/2009 I received an email they would reveiw it. They have still not issued a refund. I have copies of all information regarding my transaction with Prosaoft3d. Their software was a complete Ripoff.

Greg
Maryville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2009 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prosoft3dcom/Oakville-Ontario/Prosoft3dcom-Promises-30-day-100-satisfaction-gurantee-on-their-software100-RIPOFF-455358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prosoft3d.com

Prosoft3d.com update

AUTHOR: Greg - (U.S.A.)

Prosoft3d.com has issued a full refund.

Greg